Depression began the day. It then leaped onto the note taking, mostly upon these artists such as Adolf Wolfli into my study into the outsider art and I hoping to included some of the aesthetic touches. More focus direction is needed for research, as I believe that I have a floppy habit of looking at research that can not really further my direction of my instillation, though will give me greater context to draw from. I also looked upon some selection of film done by "london Film makers Co-operative" though I have not watched all of it, it has reminded of much of my previous work to date, and therefore maybe not wise to be pursed further, though the process of re-filming film, and the obscuring of image by using techniques such as out of focus shooting and creating large amounts of motion blur.
Here are some examples of dream being used in dream narrative.
While they all differ in aim and genre, large amounts of symbolism is used, and therefore might be a line of inquiry to pursue symbolists concept's, art, and film...
Monday, 31 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment