


The video side of things is now complete. I have mixed feelings about it. It took along time to make, it took approximately an hour of rendering for each section and around 10 hours to format the video for vhs and many more hours filming and creating the sound, this led to myself not knowing how the sequences would turn out till the very end of rendering, this therefore aloud little time to tweak the video around. Also annoyingly for some strange reason the vhs player had to be sequenced with the begging to the end of the dvd, this leads to about a minute of a dvd menu but due to the tape being about 4 hours long it shouldn't matter too much. Also when the dvd loops the video, a little symbol appears, though it is quite tiny and hopefully it won't be noticed. Though I very happy with the sound as it had gained a real rough quality and therefore more intense quality to the sound.
I shamefully cannot upload the video as it is too big ( it is 4.57 GB in size). But I might be able to show the video to my peers when putting up the work
No comments:
Post a Comment